Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Murata, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From Saitama, Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Murata, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From Saitama, Japan

A pair of career middleweights are set for the division's biggest fight in more than three years. Gennadiy Golovkin and local hero Ryota Murata both made weight ahead of their anticipated IBF/WBA middleweight title unification bout. Both boxers weighed in right at the 160-pound divisional limit for their scheduled 12-round title fight, live on DAZN in the U.S. and Amazon Prime in Japan from Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-08-2022, 01:28 PM.

i believe this will be a great fight
    the ggg of old will show up and get the stoppage late i think

Comment

Golovkin's face means business. This may not last five rounds.

Comment

I see murata gonna pull this one

Comment

Wow! Golovkin went deep into the closet for that outfit. Only other fighter I’ve seen wearing that was the Siberian monster Ruslan Provodnikov when they showed him in the wild in the promo stuff for the Bradley fight.
          Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

GGG looks old. I am not sure he pulls thisnone off.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
              GGG looks old. I am not sure he pulls thisnone off.
              It all depends on how GGG interacts with Banks. His trainer has been trying to convert him into a slick, weavey-dodgy, slipping, feinting, ducky-bobby guy. And that’s just not what got GGG a date to the world championship prom. He got there by straight-ahead stalk-em, corner-em, beat-em down flat. If GGG will return to that, he’ll knock out Murata. If he tries to mimic a Mayweather-style defense with crafty counterpunching and dazzling footwork, I could easily see him losing a decision.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Wow! Golovkin went deep into the closet for that outfit. Only other fighter I’ve seen wearing that was the Siberian monster Ruslan Provodnikov when they showed him in the wild in the promo stuff for the Bradley fight.
                Chit , looks like what they use in shipping
                Makes me ask myself how did GGG get shipped to Japan lol

Comment

So this fight is tomorrow early in the morning (eastern).... I need an alarm clock for this.

Comment

WTF is up GGG. He is an Old G now.

Comment

Working...
                    X