Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Honestly Don't Think I Have Any Concerns About Judging Of Murata Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Honestly Don't Think I Have Any Concerns About Judging Of Murata Fight

More than most boxers, Gennadiy Golovkin has every reason to be concerned about the scoring of his upcoming fight. The hard-hitting Golovkin was left with a dubious draw on his record the first time he fought Mexican icon Canelo Alvarez in a middleweight title fight 4 1/2 years ago at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Alvarez also won their 12-round rematch by majority decision a year later at that same venue, though that result was far less controversial.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No concerns... Unless he gets a bad decision.

Comment

who the hell is that pasty looking ole fella on the left?? thats not ggg!

murata is lower down the pecking order than ggg, so not too many worries about officials in this one

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
        No concerns... Unless he gets a bad decision.
        that N'dam - Murata robbery was truly bizarre. Don't think this goes past 6 or 7 rounds though (unless he's shot to bits)

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          who the hell is that pasty looking ole fella on the left?? thats not ggg!
          GGG doing his best Ilya Kuryakin impression..

Comment

Japan invented bad judging in the sport. What is Glovkin talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

GGG doing his best Ilya Kuryakin impression..
              bd614dadb3d1e5c12a9a5dea00180551.jpg

putin.jpg

Im seeing a younger putin in there too.....

Comment

Working...
              X