Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Garcia: I Thought Fight With Fundora Was Certainly Closer Than Some Judges Thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Garcia: I Thought Fight With Fundora Was Certainly Closer Than Some Judges Thought

Sergio Garcia gave himself much more credit than two judges afforded him for the work he feels he put in during his last fight. The Spanish junior middleweight contender considers his 12-round WBC elimination match with Sebastian Fundora to have been a close fight. California-based judges Lou Moret (118-110) and Alejandro Rochin (117-111) scored 10 and nine rounds, respectively, for Fundora in a fight that appeared much more competitive than that.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember thinking Garcia either edged it or the fight was a draw. I thought the judges gave Fundora a gift and I’m a Fundora fan. I’m glad to see Garcia is getting more attention otl with the pbc, he earned it. I hope he awaits himself well again. Good luck to the Spaniard

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I remember thinking Garcia either edged it or the fight was a draw. I thought the judges gave Fundora a gift and I’m a Fundora fan. I’m glad to see Garcia is getting more attention otl with the pbc, he earned it. I hope he awaits himself well again. Good luck to the Spaniard
      I had it a draw. It could have went either way, but the way the scores were, Garcia clearly had to win at least 10 clear rounds to get the decision, which isn't right. Nash out.

Comment

Fundora is tall and odd. Lubin some how needs to attack the body or he's going to have problems

Comment

Harrison looked lethargic against Perella last time I saw him. In addition, he typically fades in tough fights.

Garcia is a skilled boxer who sees to have a decent chin but lacking in the power department. I think I'm favoring a Garcia UD.

Comment

Working...
          X