Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata Unbothered By Golovkin Fight: This Is A Small Change In My Career, Nothing Significant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murata Unbothered By Golovkin Fight: This Is A Small Change In My Career, Nothing Significant

The next fight for Ryota Murata is by far the biggest of his boxing lifetime since capturing Olympic Gold in London nearly ten years ago. Just don't tell that to the reigning WBA middleweight titlist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only a small change in his career? Maybe the small change is that he used to lose by decision and now he will lose by ko

Comment

Nice trash talk by Murata

Comment

Gotta have that kind of mindset.

Comment

I can already picture Murata falling out of the ring unconscious like that other Japanese guy

Comment

Lil G is small fighter with hamster resume for everyone except his dickrider fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
              Lil G is small fighter with hamster resume for everyone except his dickrider fans.
              Has just as many bums on his record as the guy you d1ckride. At least he’s a clean fighter…now fk off.

Comment

lol toyota you are 36 ,old fart last fight was on 2019

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Has just as many bums on his record as the guy you d1ckride. At least he’s a clean fighter…now fk off.
                  My man fought bums between his 15-20. Lil G still fights against bums.

Comment

He demures.

Comment

Working...
                    X