Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Perrella: Tony Harrison Didn't Wanna Fight Me Again; I Wouldn't Want To, Either

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryant Perrella: Tony Harrison Didn't Wanna Fight Me Again; I Wouldn't Want To, Either

Bryant Perrella is scheduled to fight in the same ring as Tony Harrison on Saturday night. Perrella gets the sense, though, that boxing in the bout before Harrison competes in Showtime's co-feature at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas is as close as he'll come to sharing the ring with the former WBC super welterweight champion again. Harrison and Perrella fought to a controversial split draw last April 17 at Shrine Auditorium & Exposition Hall in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd prefer Harrison vs Charlo III or Luís Arias. Love how Harrison ran upon Arias in the crowd. Not sure if PBC had that staged as pre-promotion (usually they aren't that smart) but at least they let Harrison do his thing. Fun pressers when Harrison talks his ish.

Comment

I must say being from Detroit and knowing what I saw, the judges screwed this kid because he whipped Tony Harrison A(sS)! Tony owe lady called him and said you sure you don’t want to go back to school; because I can’t have you looking like that.

Comment

Working...
      X