Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer, Jennifer Han - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer, Jennifer Han - Face To Face at Final Presser

WBO/IBF junior lightweight world champion Mikaela Mayer, the Southern California native who is now one of the sport's top pound-for-pound talents, is ready for her home region title defense. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’d crawl five miles through barbed wire to a pay phone just to hear Mikaela Mayer fart.
    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

I might jack off watching that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        I’d crawl five miles through barbed wire to a pay phone just to hear Mikaela Mayer fart.
        I may use that one day LMAO
        Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Didn't Jennifer Han just lose to Katie Taylor? They keep recycling these girls.

Comment

What time is the weigh in

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              I have a friend who looks exactly like her but with brown hair. If you're ever in the Pensacola area I'll arrange a meeting
              Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

its amazing what a bit of make up can do, when mikaela is free of it & hair up in the ring she looks like a man

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Didn't Jennifer Han just lose to Katie Taylor? They keep recycling these girls.
                  Because there is nobody else and they stay busy against rubbish in order to beg for bigger money against the one or two top names , IE taylor or Serrano , it’s smoke and mirrors, that’s why true boxing people don’t watch it and promoters use it as a cheap night’s entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                  X