Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Arias, Tony Harrison Involved In Melee At Showtime Press Conference In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Arias, Tony Harrison Involved In Melee At Showtime Press Conference In Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS - Tony Harrison smiled Thursday the first time Luis Arias yelled from the audience about his knockout defeat to Jermell Charlo in their rematch. That led to them trading insults during a press conference to promote Showtime's tripleheader Saturday night at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. Arias claimed Harrison ducked a fight against him. Harrison mocked Arias for having the audacity to call him out after his upset defeat to Vaughn Alexander on December 5 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arias only brought ONE rubber duckie?
    Rookie mistake, showing poor preparation and lack of foresight.
    You need more than one rubber duckie for Tony Harrison. You need at least ten, in a purpose built magazine connected to a compressed air launcher.
    And this is why Arias will never be world champion.

Comment

Surprised garcia is that much of a favorite. Harrison is a pretty good boxer. His chin might be questionable but garcia doesn't seem like a guy that will really check it. Seems like some value in betting harrison.
      tophat1 tophat1 edpboxing edpboxing like this.

Comment

Bet Harrison to win by decision.. odds should be tasty
        tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

Harrison should fight Lara or did he retire already lol

Comment

Respect is earned, listen to how he refer to people and he want someone to respect that, all that street ghetto hood mentality and they keep giving this kid a break! I think from here on out he’s finished after one more loss to a top twenty type guy.

Comment

Arias loses to Luke Keeler, beats Jarrett Hurd and loses to Vaughn Alexander. Harrison should have lost to Perrella last time out. 154 is such a weird division, I never know what to think of it. What has happened to Hurd and J-Rock anyways? They've disappeared
              edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                Harrison should fight Lara or did he retire already lol
                Partying in Miami. When money gets thin he'll call Al for a fight. I believe his contract calls for him to be a headliner. No worries.

Comment

Harrison will KO this bum.

Comment

“He lucky I missed,” Harrison said. “He f------’ lucky I missed. I be sick of these *****-ass n----, man. Like respect is, I swear to God – if it ain’t gonna be given to me, I’m gonna take that ****. From here on out, my n----, it’s just – it ain’t no money involved, ain’t none of the bull**** involved. If you ain’t gonna give me the respect, I’ll take it. But we can keep going.”

What else would they do without boxing

Dumb MFers willing to ruin their careers for such foolishness.
                    The rubber ducky stunt was cute

Comment

Working...
                    X