Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Harrison vs. Garcia, Salgado vs. Perrella - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Harrison vs. Garcia, Salgado vs. Perrella - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Harrison, Garcia Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Top super welterweight contenders Erickson "Hammer" Lubin and Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora squared off at the final press conference Thursday before they meet for the Interim WBC Super Welterweight Title this Saturday, April 9 live on SHOWTIME in a Premier Boxing Champions event from The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia really impressed in his "loss" to Fundora. Character and skills. Scorecards should have been closer. I had Garcia winning by a round. Anyway, I think he will KO a past due date Harrison.

Comment

Great fights for the weekend. PBC-Showtime-fox sports schedule is strong throughout the year

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        Garcia really impressed in his "loss" to Fundora. Character and skills. Scorecards should have been closer. I had Garcia winning by a round. Anyway, I think he will KO a past due date Harrison.
        I'm a big fan of Garcia. First saw him out on a masterclass boxing lesson against Ted Cheeseman. He has some butter smooth skills and let's his hands go; he hit The Big Cheese with everything but the kitchen sink but couldn't stop him. Not sure how much pop Garcia has but I expect him to beat a slightly faded Super Bad.

Comment

Working...
        X