Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erickson Lubin, Sebastian Fundora - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erickson Lubin, Sebastian Fundora - Face To Face at Final Presser

Lubin, Fundora Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Top super welterweight contenders Erickson "Hammer" Lubin and Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora squared off at the final press conference Thursday before they meet for the Interim WBC Super Welterweight Title this Saturday, April 9 live on SHOWTIME in a Premier Boxing Champions event from The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fundora, the second "Towering Inferno"... He's bringing the fire ...

Comment

I've never seen Lublin do the dance where he turns a guy using angles and footwork. I'm not saying he can't box, just fundo is a special case.

Comment

Lubin should not have taken this fight

Comment

lubin-fundora%20(2).jpg

I can dig Fundora's attire.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            lubin-fundora%20(2).jpg

I can dig Fundora's attire.
            Golf day/dad clothes chic
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Paperball86 View Post

Golf day/dad clothes chic
              Clark Kent. On fight night, he will be in Superman get up.
              Smash Smash Paperball86 Paperball86 like this.

Comment

If Fundora can stick, and sting, dodge, block, and move in this fight he has a good chance of beating Lubin.
                That said if Lubin can close the distance, and work that body with bad intention's he's can break fundora down.
                This is a hard pick for me, but my going to gamble on Lubin breaking Fundora's body down, and dropping a bomb on his chin.
                siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Comment

Fundora is 6’5 and can make 154. What do you guys think he comes in weighing fight night?

Comment

Working...
                    X