Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rosado vs. Mosley, Esparza vs. Fujioka - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rosado vs. Mosley, Esparza vs. Fujioka - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Rosado, Mosley Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Fighters featured on the DAZN broadcast on April 9th, took part in the final press conference. Fighters featured at today's event included the main event, Ryan Garcia (21-0, 18KOs) of Victorville, CA, who makes his grand return to the ring in a 12-round lightweight battle against the top-rated Emmanuel "The Gameboy" Tagoe (32-1, 15KOs) of Accra, Ghana.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gotta root for Gabe here. Man just keeps on ticking.
    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

If and I say if Mosley use his jab often and well, he can stop Gabe on cuts. This funny though because a club fighter has had so many opportunities like Rosado and he could have very well beat Daniel Jacobs it was so close to call. If he lose to Mosley he don't have to worry about making 6 figures any longer; he'll really be getting a club fighters salary.

Comment

As much as I like Gabe, if he doesn't win against Jr, he is finished.

Comment

Gabe deserves good pay day ! They don't pay him enough!

Comment

What fake title is Gabe holding?

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
              Gabe deserves good pay day ! They don't pay him enough!
              How the hell you know what he’s making, you his bit_)h or something? I’m just saying, you acting the part.

Comment

Working...
              X