Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer: I Want Baumgardner And Choi, Finish What I Started At 130; Just Not Happening Fast Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayer: I Want Baumgardner And Choi, Finish What I Started At 130; Just Not Happening Fast Enough

Mikaela Mayer is not giving up on her quest to become undisputed champion. The cooperation from her counterparts--or lack thereof--could ultimately determine at which weight division she can transform her vision into a reality.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Mayer is smart, she will swerve Baumgardner the way Josh Warrington is swerving a third fight with Lara. A Mayer-Baumgardner fight would pretty much resemble Warrington-Lara I.
    Last edited by Roj; 04-07-2022, 09:17 AM.
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
      If Mayer is smart, she will swerve Baumgardner the way Josh Warrington is swerving a third fight with Lara. A Mayer-Baumgardner fight would pretty much resemble Warrington-Lara I.
      Not really because both have two totally different styles completely

Comment

Based off of what I've seen, I think Baumgardner handles Choi fairly easily. Baumgardner and Mayer will be a good fight. It will be interesting to see how Mayer handles Alycia's power and how Baumgardner handles Mayer's length and boxing skills.
        MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Baumgardner's skills will be to much

Comment

Working...
          X