No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora vs. Erickson Lubin - Scarcity Works

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora vs. Erickson Lubin - Scarcity Works

by Cliff Rold - One of the big differences between boxing in the last twenty to thirty years, and the years before them, is how much less we really know before fighters arrive at the title level.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Such an interesting fight. I can see Lubin getting clipped and stopped and I can him pot shot’ing his way to victory with some bumpy moments along the way. Definitely a can’t miss fight.
    Punch on Tap Punch on Tap likes this.

Comment

Lubin needs to go to the body and make a hole in the towering inferno, a bit like the planes on 9/11, then whole building will comme crashing down. He just has to make sure it doesn't come crashing on him though!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        Lubin needs to go to the body and make a hole in the towering inferno, a bit like the planes on 9/11, then whole building will comme crashing down. He just has to make sure it doesn't come crashing on him though!
        LMAO! That analogy of 9/11 is hilarious.

Comment

What’s Lubins endurance like? Does he fade late ?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            I think thats the wrong way to attack Fundora. He may be big and tall, but he doesn't fight like it. He likes in fighting, and when opponents come in to go to his body he hits em with an onslaught of uppercuts, usually leaving them worse for the work. The way to beat Fundora is stick and move.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post

I think thats the wrong way to attack Fundora. He may be big and tall, but he doesn't fight like it. He likes in fighting, and when opponents come in to go to his body he hits em with an onslaught of uppercuts, usually leaving them worse for the work. The way to beat Fundora is stick and move.
              Agreed. Lubin shouldn’t stay on the outside or else he will be out of range for his own offense. He needs to left off quick scoring combos on the inside and then clinch and push Fundora back. Reset and repeat. Later in the fight once he’s mastered the distance he can stay on the outside a bit and pop shot or jab to a UD.

if that doesn’t work then prepare for a back and forth rough night.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post

I agree , Fundora doesn't fight tall at all , beats me as to why not . But he likes the inside fight . Lubin might be able to beat him from the outside , or he might get drawn into the dogfight. Either way, I'm looking forward to it , it should be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                X