Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin vs. Sebastian Fundora - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin vs. Sebastian Fundora - Undercard Information

Super welterweight contender Jamontay Clark will duel Aaron Coley in an eight-round showdown highlighting the non-televised undercard this Saturday, April 9 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from the Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Helluva card. Some real nce fights. Looking forward to this one..

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Helluva card. Some real nce fights. Looking forward to this one..
      Indeed it is! Who do you like in the main event?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Indeed it is! Who do you like in the main event?
        Oh man, it's a tough one. I'm no good at predicting fights anyway but I think I favor Lubin. I admit I have some bias, I always liked Erickson and at first I thought Fundora was more of a carnival attraction due to his height. Fundora has improved and shown he has skills.

Lubin has pop and is a very good, offensive-minded boxer. That chin is shaky tho. He's gone spaghetti legged on a few occasions.

Fundora sometimes leave his chin in the area and tries to bang too much for my liking but so far he's shown to be sturdy and can deliver some hurt.

I'm probably getting this wrong but I think Lubin manages to avoid getting iced and either wins by decision or catches Fundora late. I do think it will be a violent fight tho. Can't wait.

Look forward to seeing Garcia and Harrison too! I think Garcia outboxes him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Oh man, it's a tough one. I'm no good at predicting fights anyway but I think I favor Lubin. I admit I have some bias, I always liked Erickson and at first I thought Fundora was more of a carnival attraction due to his height. Fundora has improved and shown he has skills.

Lubin has pop and is a very good, offensive-minded boxer. That chin is shaky tho. He's gone spaghetti legged on a few occasions.

Fundora sometimes leave his chin in the area and tries to bang too much for my liking but so far he's shown to be sturdy and can deliver some hurt.

I'm probably getting this wrong but I think Lubin manages to avoid getting iced and either wins by decision or catches Fundora late. I do think it will be a violent fight tho. Can't wait.

Look forward to seeing Garcia and Harrison too! I think Garcia outboxes him.
          Fundora does not use his reach advantage, so I hope Lubin catches him with some short and hard! However, if Lubin can't get respect early, then he might get outworked! Great matchups all night!

PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Fundora does not use his reach advantage, so I hope Lubin catches him with some short and hard! However, if Lubin can't get respect early, then he might get outworked! Great matchups all night!
            Can't disagree with any of that. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
            X