Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Floats Ryan Garcia vs. Maxi Hughes Bout in UK for Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Floats Ryan Garcia vs. Maxi Hughes Bout in UK for Summer

Eddie Hearn believes he has the right solution for a problem he feels lightweight contender Ryan Garcia will have to face up to soon. Hearn, the head of Matchroom Boxing, suggested in a recent interview that Garcia will have trouble landing "mega fights", since most of the titlists and top contenders in the division are occupied for the next year or so.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight who? Are we supposed to get excited for this? Am I suppose to feel bad for Garcia?

Another guy with power puff fists.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I dont want to have to listen to him talk about how he beat a Maxi Hughes for the next 2 years.
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Maxi gots a shot. He can wet Ryan's powder, if anybody can. Maxi can box.

Comment

Lol, Davis "the commercial attraction" where those PPV numbers landing? Just because he is put on PPV doesn't make him an attraction, especially when his numbers drop rather than grow. Now on to Ryan and his potential fight vs Hughes, doesn't move the needle for me personally. With the way Ryan runs his mouth, he needs to fight better opposition or shut his big mouth.
          Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Now that Hearn has lost everything in the lightweight division, he wants to make some money and prestige via Ryan Garcia, there is no way Oscar will send him to Eddie Hearn for a UK fight.

Comment

Hearn’s sunken to a new low of desperation. It’s becoming cringe and uncomfortable to watch at this point.

He’s having to take his pic with fighters with “Matchroom” logos in the background to con casual idiots into thinking he owns these guys, guess Ryan is next.

Eddie learning from his uncle Jeffrey Epstein, be seen with the elites to gain credibility lmfao.

Comment

Why tf would he fight Hughes? Yawn! I can't blame Hearns but Ryan shouldn't waste his time against someone who isn't a threat at all.

Comment

Hearn is getting pretty pathetic at this point
                  Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Hearn knows Maxi is the A SIDE in that fight. In the UK and a belt holder. Maxi on that 80/20 money. If Ryan wants the strap...GBP better pay up.

Comment

Working...
                    X