Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Will Explore Beterbiev-Smith Winner if Golovkin Loses or Suffers Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Will Explore Beterbiev-Smith Winner if Golovkin Loses or Suffers Injury

Eddy Reynoso, head trainer and manager of Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, is looking forward to a very big year for his boxer. On May 7th, Canelo return to the light heavyweight division to challenge undefeated WBA world champion Dmitry Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

C'mon Mr undisputed champion defend your super middleweight titles or vacate all the titles at 168. Just campaign at light heavyweight already please!

Comment

He talks like Canelo already beats Bivol, Canelo can have an injury too, no?

Comment

They should explore those options no matter what. GGG is passed his prime and Canelo in my opinion is at his peak. IMO a win against Beterbiev speaks way more than a trilogy win over GGG but that's just me.

Comment

Unless GGG looks FANTASTIC against Murata, Canelo vs the winner of Beterbiev-Smith is the most exciting option. I starting thinking that Canelo vs Smtih wouldn't be as exciting, but if Smith beats Beterbiev it certainly will be.

Comment

I'm pretty sure carnelo is gonna have to fight a top guy if not golovkin. Dazn is stupid but I doubt they gonna pay carnelo for two trash fights after the bivol fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PabloBigg View Post
              He talks like Canelo already beats Bivol, Canelo can have an injury too, no?
              Bivol will have to knock him out and they will still have the ammonia on standby It's not like it hasn't happened before. Bottom line, Bivol has had no KOs since 2019 when he ducked Beterbiev and is in with a guy jacked on beef. Since the scorecards are already signed, this is simply another belt-selling contest. I will bet money Bivol will look nothing like he did when he was piecing up MUCH BIGGER MEN, in Barrera and Joe Smith.

Just turn an actual stoppage into a DQ. Think this happen to RJJ also.

Comment

Canelo already did beat Bivol then. I expected close decision but that was too easy.

Comment

Canelo already looking past Bivol. Hope Bivol knocks Canelo's ass out. This wil be the biggest upset in boxing history since Tyson-Douglas

Comment

By explore it likely means they will fight smith if he somehow wins, or even beterbiev if he suddenly looks old and vulnerable in a win where he struggles. If beterbiev wins in dominant fashion over smith as he has been over others, their exploring will lead them to John Ryder instead.
                    Haka Haka Hnnnggg Hnnnggg like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X