No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Dillian Whyte - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Dillian Whyte - Undercard Information

On the same day that undercard was unveiled for Tyson Fury's WBC heavyweight championship of the world collision with challenger Dillian Whyte on Saturday, April 23, it was confirmed that 4,000 additional tickets now set to go on sale at midday tomorrow from Ticketmaster making Fury-Whyte the record-breaking sporting event to be held at Wembley Stadium connected by EE.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anthony Cacace vs Jonathan Romero
    Isaac Lowe vs Nick Ball
    David Adeleye vs Chris Healey

Comment

yep, just as we all knew.. BS

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        yep, just as we all knew.. BS
        Yeah it’s very disappointing, I certainly won’t be going to this fight now.
        Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

How did you forget Tommy Fury's much anticipated return against Polish torture device Daniel Bociański?

Comment

Nice one Fish eyes. Wanker.
            Sayithowitisuk Bob Earl-Hickey Earl-Hickey like this.

Comment

Hearns going to have a ball with this ,might be the most underwhelming undercard I’ve ever seen in a filled out mega event ,at least reported to be . I had low expectations but this isn’t even trying to get a decent card .

Comment

Typical Warren card - Absolute garbage !!! How can you justify paying £25 when you put on garbage like this. This is supposed to be the biggest heavyweight fight since Lewis v Bruno and the undercard is not even competitive fights.

If Hearn won the purse, the undercard would have far superior than the garbage Warren has put on. Extremely disappointed by all this
                Last edited by Lonelyguy247365; 04-05-2022, 01:23 PM.
                Earl-Hickey Earl-Hickey likes this.

Comment

The good thing about this event, is that I would imagine? They won't be using that Neil Diamond song.

I am unsure what song they use to amp up the crowd at Frank Warren's events, probably changes with each show etc.

Comment

Half arsed, and its unfortunately not surprising. Wasted opportunity to get extra exposure for other fighters with the relatively high amount of casuals tuning in.
                    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X