Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Would Make 175 Undisputed Bout With Canelo, But Questions Doing It On DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Would Make 175 Undisputed Bout With Canelo, But Questions Doing It On DAZN

Promoter Bob Arum is all ears as it pertains to working with Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez on a potential fight, but the 90-year-old veteran also knows that any negotiations will heavily depend on figuring out one of boxing's chronic, cardinal problems: who gets the broadcast rights?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum talking about someone else's business as usual. How come Showtime and ESPN (presumably) won't do a joint ppv? Because they basically want to snuff DAZN out of the US market

Comment

The obvious answer is that arum promotes it not Dazn? Or is that too simple? Canelo is not tied so any promoter/broadcaster, as his fight with plant showed. All arum has to do is meet canelos guarantee . . . . .

Comment

He's right about lack of visibility

Comment

This headline is ridiculous. I don't care how much time he has to cut weight: there's no way Arum can make 175!!!

Comment

Arum at 175 ..canelo gets taken to school by the old man. 47-2!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              Arum talking about someone else's business as usual. How come Showtime and ESPN (presumably) won't do a joint ppv? Because they basically want to snuff DAZN out of the US market
              ESPN done two joint-PPV’s with FOX for Fury-Wilder 2 and 3.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Yeah like Canelo is gonna fight beterbiev before he's 40. Complete BS.

Comment

So what do the actual Boxers have to say about a potential fight with Canelo Alverez and where it would be held? Isn't crispy woman hating racist Bob Arum their promoter? Since when did he own them and the rights to their careers?

Are Smith and Beterbiev contractually signed to ESPN? I don't ever remember reading that they are. I have no issues with those fights happening on ESPN at all and Canelo is a free agent but I'm not sure where Bob the crispy cvnt racist woman hater gets to dictate these things.

Id like to hear those words from the fighters themselves not from somebody who is paid to promote them not restrict their careers to what he wants to do. If that's how they want to do it then hush my mouth but that isn't what is being said here.
                  batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                    Yeah like Canelo is gonna fight beterbiev before he's 40. Complete BS.
                    Any comments on this?

BoxingScene.JPG
                    Mario040481 Mario040481 icha icha like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X