Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada-Franco: WBA Sets April 18 Purse Bid For Title Consolidation Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada-Franco: WBA Sets April 18 Purse Bid For Title Consolidation Clash

Juan Francisco Estrada and Joshua Franco remain no closer to a head-on collision than was the case when they were ordered to fight two months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

Finally Joshua Franco gets a shot at a top 5 Superfly-weight. I wonder how the odds are for Juan Francisco Estrada over Joshua, I give Franco a good chance of derailing a trilogy between Estrada & Gonzalez.

The last time the WBA ordered a purse bid to solidify the WBA 112 title for Juan Francisco Estrada and Kazuto Ioka 'El Gallo' vacated and moved up to 115, funny that hes in the same spot again, against a another hungry live dog.

The split 75/25 in favor of Estrada really speaks to how devalued the WBA 'Regular' title is, the Boxingscene and all other major boxing platforms should stop recognizing these 'Regular' WBA champions when there is already a 'Super-champ' -- I cant believe I said 'Super-Champ'.

Comment

Working...
    X