Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa: When I Beat Isaac Cruz, I Want The Rematch With Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa: When I Beat Isaac Cruz, I Want The Rematch With Gervonta Davis

Yuriorkis Gamboa believes beating Isaac Cruz will land him the fight he really wants. The Cuban veteran is still bothered by his 12th-round, technical-knockout defeat to Gervonta Davis in December 2019. In the 40-year-old Gamboa's mind, a victory over Cruz, who tested the undefeated Davis in their 12-rounder December 5 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, would warrant a rematch with the WBA world lightweight champion in Gamboa's following fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When you beat Isaac Cruz, most likely your alarm clock will ring shortly thereafter.
    Joey's Place Joey's Place likes this.

Comment

Gamboa fighting people his size but he is going to get murked by Cruz

Comment

Another delusional fighter. With Haymon giving these guys opportunity after opportunity, it inflates their self worth! Please, please just go away!!

Comment

… and with all these Cuban fighters rolling back their age, he’s probably like 43/44 now

Comment

Not that impressed with Cruz. Not sure why everyone's fawning over him after the Tank Fight.

He should win this one comfortably though.

Comment

Gamboa has shown a lot of heart but he has also shown he is nothing more than a gatekeeper at this point.

Gamboa lacks the punch and durability for Pitbull right now, Cruz with a 6th rd TKO. The pressure will break Gamboa down.

Comment

I have to give it to him for a man who is over the hill and keeps getting his A(sS) kicked, he sure knows how to self-promote!
                MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

This needs to stop! Lol

Gamboa has given us enough big fights but I won't knock him for the payday...that's what they do it for. Let's see how Cruz reacts when he eats al left hand. I'm sure Yuri still has enough pop to make it interesting but the pressure Cruz will probably be an issue if he gets settled in.

Comment

Gamboa is nothing more than a measuring stick for any prospect needing a test. Gamboa's style is good in the sense that he will not hurt a young prospect allowing further development against a savy slick fighter with no punch

Comment

Working...
                    X