Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Beat A Gold Medalist Just By Doing F------' Body Shot Challenges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Beat A Gold Medalist Just By Doing F------' Body Shot Challenges

Ryan Garcia always knew how to use social media to his advantage. What he shows to his legion of followers, however, is rarely what he intends to apply to any given fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

super, the next takeover, ask teo for tips before u formally announce it tho

Comment

I'm still putting aside some cash for a Tagoe upset win, one never knows.

Comment

He seems to be suffering from a bout of depression again

Comment

Dude likes to toot his own horn too much. He calls himself a great fighter and a smart man, he is delusional. Only time will tell but he can't say that himself.

He is becoming the new Khan, they post all his nonsense and the majority of his fanbase are not boxing fans.

Comment

Loma was the premier Olympic fighter at the time competing in the pro's. Luke had already lost to Loma before Ryan got to him. Ryan beat an already beaten fighter and he is well aware of that. He needs to get active in the ring.

Comment

Reading the headline and I thought he’d been posting videos of himself taking vodka shots from strippers’ bodies instead of training

Comment

He wants to let everyone know "he's coming".

The catch weight fight is very convincing... moron...

Comment

There is no doubt about Ryan,s talent.
                  He just needs to get rid of the ring rust and shine.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

i see the potentional yet stop talking daily ylike yiur the undisputed champ hell stop talking like you won atleast 1 belt. Not a gifted belt like haney but one won via a quality fight

Comment

Working...
                    X