Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall - Face To Face, Trade Heated Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall - Face To Face, Trade Heated Words

Shields, Marshall Photos Gallery - WBO middleweight champion Savannah 'The Silent Assassin' Marshall (12-0, 10 KOs) headlined the Utilita Arena, Newcastle on Saturday night in knockout fashion against Femke Hermans (12-4, 5 KOs) setting up one of the biggest fights in women's boxing history against the WBC, IBF & WBA middleweight champion Claressa Shields (12-0, 2 KOS).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shields is finally gonna find out what GWOAT means, as she receives the Greatest Whooping Of All Time.
    mtyson mtyson MrMORENO MrMORENO like this.

Comment

looks like a hissy fit to me

Comment

Some of those pics look more a lesbian prelude than a heated face to face.
        Last edited by Tatabanya; 04-03-2022, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Maybe Marshall is too slow to take Shields out but it would be good to see Shields humbled a little. I wouldn't bet on it though. Shields could finish Marshall with speed--like Leonard-Hearns 1.
          MrMORENO MrMORENO likes this.

Comment

Put the kettle on

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
              Maybe Marshall is too slow to take Shields out but it would be good to see Shields humbled a little. I wouldn't bet on it though. Shields could finish Marshall with speed--like Leonard-Hearns 1.
              Marshall already whopped her as an amateur and she’s much better now too.

Shields has speed but a leaky defence. Once she tastes the power, she’ll run for her life with no ambition to throw and she will take punishment until it’s stopped.
              MrMORENO MrMORENO Superbee Superbee like this.

Comment

I can't help thinking that Shields looks exactly like Broner wearing a wig lol.
                GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                  Do me a favour Shields has like a 2% ko ratio and with good reason, she can't even hurt soccer mom's.

Shields only hope is to run all night like a literal ***** and try and feather dust her way to a decision.

Comment

They look like 2 men!
                    Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X