Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Florian Marku: Give Me Amir Khan Next - I'm Going To Break Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Florian Marku: Give Me Amir Khan Next - I'm Going To Break Him!

At the Utilita Arena in Newcastle, 'The Albanian King' Florian Marku (11-0-1, 7 KOs) successfully defended his IBF International welterweight title in his toughest test to date against the former British and Commonwealth titlist Chris Jenkins (23-5-3, 8 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fighting a man that’s already broken…doesn’t prove anything…

https://www.iamsavagemade.com

Comment

Only a year ago this guy drew with a 2-0 boxer he's only had eleven fights and isn't really a boxer .He comes from a kick boxing & martial arts background and is just strong but setting out to learn this trade. Ben Shalom is in serious talks for him to be Amir Khans next fight . Doesn't this tell you Amir Khan's level! Khan needs to rid the sport of himself .Good luck to Marku in his quest to learn boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Only a year ago this guy drew with a 2-0 boxer he's only had eleven fights and isn't really a boxer .He comes from a kick boxing & martial arts background and is just strong but setting out to learn this trade. Ben Shalom is in serious talks for him to be Amir Khans next fight . Doesn't this tell you Amir Khan's level! Khan needs to rid the sport of himself .Good luck to Marku in his quest to learn boxing.
        Amir Khan if he desires, has earned the right to retire on a win.

Khan vs Marku is a interesting fight, and maybe a more winnable fight at this stage of his career.

No idea why you are complaining, over what a fighter who has been there and done that 'Wants to do at the end of his career'.

If the fight happens, people will be interested. They know what it is all about, no need to get all upset over it.

Marku is a boxer mate, do you know more boxing than him? What is this uppity elitist attitude appearing in boxing these days?

I am the only one who has noticed this?

Boxing is a working class sport, born out of the streets, prize fighting. It is not Golf, it is not Tennis, so people need to drop the uppity elitist attitude.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-03-2022, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Those guys he mentioned gain NOTHING by fighting him. Benn, Khan, and Brook have no interest in fighting a guy that doesn't move the needle for them at this point. The unknown Florian guy can go back to calling out guys on his level and work his way up after a number of fights.
          Last edited by richardt; 04-03-2022, 11:50 AM.
          Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

I added Florian Marku to the list of Euro-Level punchers that Conor Benn wont fight. But the 'Albanian King' is the typical Kell Brook opponent, maybe Amir Khan fights him.

Comment

Marku is a bum

Comment

I must say that Ben Shalom has been a breath of fresh air to british boxing up to now. Seems to respect fighters and be straight up honest with media fans and fighters.

It makes a refreshing change to the usual mud slinging both Warren and Hearn seem to rely on to survive. I think Ben truly cares about the state of boxing and instead of viewing everybody as a rival he tends to view them as colleagues and actually sees the Benefits and opportunities positive relationships can bring.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Amir Khan if he desires, has earned the right to retire on a win.

Khan vs Marku is a interesting fight, and maybe a more winnable fight at this stage of his career.

No idea why you are complaining, over what a fighter who has been there and done that 'Wants to do at the end of his career'.

If the fight happens, people will be interested. They know what it is all about, no need to get all upset over it.

Marku is a boxer mate, do you know more boxing than him? What is this uppity elitist attitude appearing in boxing these days?

I am the only one who has noticed this?

Boxing is a working class sport, born out of the streets, prize fighting. It is not Golf, it is not Tennis, so people need to drop the uppity elitist attitude.
                  Nice response. I Have to say that I agree with every point you’ve made.
                  Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

I've never seen him fight and I get that Khan is a payday but he should focus on good fighters. Everyone stops Khan so you get no props for besting him. Test yourself against active good fighters to move up.

Comment

Working...
                    X