Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall: I Know Claressa Shields Can't Handle My Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall: I Know Claressa Shields Can't Handle My Power

WBO middleweight champion Savannah 'The Silent Assassin' Marshall (12-0, 10 KOs) headlined the Utilita Arena, Newcastle on Saturday night in knockout fashion against Femke Hermans (12-4, 5 KOs) setting up one of the biggest fights in women's boxing history against the WBC, IBF & WBA middleweight champion Claressa Shields (12-0, 2 KOS).
    [Click Here To Read More]

The female Broner is gonna go down hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      The female Broner is gonna go down hard.
      I suppose that's possible given that Marshall has a cleet bigger than most guys cawks.

Comment

She is so right, no way will Clarissa take her extraordinary punching power. Shields has to be elusive to win, which is possible as she has the best wheels in boxing. Possibly the most anticipated fight of 2022 for me.

Comment

12 - 0 Vs 12 - 0
          10 KO's Vs 2 KO's (10 plus 2 is 12) so whats with all the 12's

Anyway i would expect claressa to win, she has fought at a much higher level and proved herself doing that

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBO middleweight champion Savannah 'The Silent Assassin' Marshall (12-0, 10 KOs) headlined the Utilita Arena, Newcastle on Saturday night in knockout fashion against Femke Hermans (12-4, 5 KOs) setting up one of the biggest fights in women's boxing history against the WBC, IBF & WBA middleweight champion Claressa Shields (12-0, 2 KOS).
            [Click Here To Read More]
            all she talks about is power but if she don’t knock shields out she’s getting schooled

Comment

I hope there is drug testing done by VADA for this fight. I hardly ever hear about Anti-Doping for female's boxing, Savanah Marshall is suspect -- we know that she is being trained by Peter Fury who is a convicted drug dealer and was involved with Tyson and Hughie's camps when UKAD caught them.
              The tucker The tucker likes this.

Comment

Shields better be wearing her best running shoes or she’s getting ironed out. No way are those pitty-pat pillow fists keeping Marshall off.

Comment

Marshalls power is real. Shields will be making excuses for not going Newcastle now, I think she was actually a bit shook yesterday.

Not saying Marshall will knock Shields out, but if Shields falls asleep, she will probably go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    I hope there is drug testing done by VADA for this fight. I hardly ever hear about Anti-Doping for female's boxing, Savanah Marshall is suspect -- we know that she is being trained by Peter Fury who is a convicted drug dealer and was involved with Tyson and Hughie's camps when UKAD caught them.
                    I was going to mention this.

I hope Claressa asks for VADA testing for this fight, just to make sure everything is on the up and up.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-03-2022, 02:47 PM.
                    The tucker The tucker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X