Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Florian Marku Overcomes Bad Cut, Stops Chris Jenkins in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Florian Marku Overcomes Bad Cut, Stops Chris Jenkins in Fourth

Florian Marku overcame the biggest test of his career to date as he overcame a bad cut and some tough times to stop former British and Commonwealth welterweight champion Chris Jenkins on the Marshall-Hermans bill in Newcastle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't understand how people hate Amir Khan so much that they want him to end up dead or blind or permanently brain-damaged. Leave the man alone. He should NEVER fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
      I don't understand how people hate Amir Khan so much that they want him to end up dead or blind or permanently brain-damaged. Leave the man alone. He should NEVER fight again.
      Its not the people, i think if they put it out to public vote it would be unanimous for him to retire and never to fight again, but khan is the one talking about rematching Brook and taking on a tune up prior to that... so hes a good name to have on any up and comers resume and the fight would come with a very good paycheck for anyone domestically.

Comment

I only saw highlights of the stoppage, but it's a good win for Marku, best of his career. I'd probably want him to have 1 more fight at British level, would look at Liam Taylor as an opponent and then move onto European level with a win

Comment

Working...
        X