Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rashidi Ellis Announces Signing With Premier Boxing Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rashidi Ellis Announces Signing With Premier Boxing Champions

"Speedy" Rashidi Ellis will be returning to the ring soon. The well-regarded, undefeated welterweight from Lynn, Massachusetts, announced on his Instagram Friday that he had joined Premier Boxing Champions. Ellis had been out of the ring for nearly a year and a half because of a contractual dispute with his promoter Golden Boy.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Boxingkeen Boxingkeen likes this.

I was wondering what happened here.
    He was in talks for Vergil and then crickets.
    This is a better move for him.
    I hope Vergil follows him to PBC.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

from sitting on one shelf to sitting on another

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        from sitting on one shelf to sitting on another
        Would that happen to be the same shelf the Dazn middleweights are sitting on. Cause I swear they definitely haven't been fighting each other.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Sosay Sosay like this.

Comment

And none of the top 147 in PBC are going to fight him

Comment

Eh, I wouldn’t fight Vergil Ortiz either lol.

Ellis is a talented guy I’d like to see him in some bigger fights, he doesn’t have a name or a region to be picking and choosing though.

Comment

Does he still with the Manager from PR? I think it was a good moves for him,,,He got good wins vs Gomez, Rocha. Mosquera, and Sosa.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                Would that happen to be the same shelf the Dazn middleweights are sitting on. Cause I swear they definitely haven't been fighting each other.
                Now you know better than that….how dare you try to make sense of the drivel the Al Haymon hooded haters spew….

Comment

People due to get away from Golden Boy, they sue to get away from Top Rank….but they don’t seem to sue to get away from PBC or Matchroom….very revealing

Comment

PBC is a good promoter for the WW division. Top Rank is the best promotional company. They have unified more champions of recently. Crawford, Taylor, Teo, and hopefully Fury fight and then Bertervieb fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X