Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora: I Gave Rosario To Lubin On A Silver Platter; That's The Nice Way To Say It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora: I Gave Rosario To Lubin On A Silver Platter; That's The Nice Way To Say It

Sebastian Fundora respects how Erickson Lubin has rebuilt his career following a devastating defeat nearly 4 1/2 years ago. The undefeated Fundora, who will battle Lubin on April 9 in Las Vegas, has taken notice from afar while Lubin methodically became a top contender again within the 154-pound division. Orlando's Lubin has won six straight fights since Jermell Charlo knocked him out with one punch in the first round of their fight for Charlo's WBC super welterweight title in October 2017 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Those do be facts doe

Comment

This guy is 6 feet 6?
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Who does this Mook think he is?

Comment

Got Lubin in this one. Put in context the Charlo fight. Top Rank matchmakers would have never put Lubin in that fight. He looks so so vs Gausha b/c Gausha was trying to bait him into a counter. He has pretty much neutralized all the punchers since Charlo.

Comment

Lubin won’t win, I have witnessed him buckle in ither fights he just withstood them and made it through but against a young developing talent as tall as Fundora, it will be difficult to withstand the heat but big ups for taking the A(sS) whipping!

Comment

Timberrrrrrrrrrr......

Comment

Lubin loses this fight by UD or TKO.

Comment

Working...
                X