Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Reacts To Joshua Footage Leak: He's Letting His Ego Go, I'd Love To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Reacts To Joshua Footage Leak: He's Letting His Ego Go, I'd Love To Fight Him

Joe Joyce has accused his friend turned rival, Anthony Joshua, of leaking out an edited version of their sparring session. He feels the footage was edited to showcase Joshua's best moments during the session.
    [Click Here To Read More]

‘Maybe he is not being as corporate and letting his ego go’.

If that is the case, GOOD. This squeaky clean, Saturday morning cartoon hero, Houston Rockets breakfast cereal cover shoot routine might be good for money, but it’s fake as **** and boring as hell.

Whtye said a long time ago he was faking, and he was right. Joshua’s from the streets; he needs to reclaim that instinct if he wants to succeed (in entertaining boxing fans. And by fans, i mean ‘me’.)

Comment

Joyce better pipe down,Joshua is a bad style matchup for him...he's target practice for Joshua and he can't walk down AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        Joyce better pipe down,Joshua is a bad style matchup for him...he's target practice for Joshua and he can't walk down AJ
        You know, I tend to agree with you but at the same time I myself have been wrong several times in regard to Joyce. He is deceptively strong, and if an obese Andy Ruiz could back Joshua up, I can't see how a rock-solid Joyce couldn't. I can envision Joyce's jab doing to AJ the same damage it did to Dubois, though the latter is obviously NOT on the same technical level of Joshua.

Still, a very intriguing matchup.
        Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          I think he could very well walk AJ down especially now with his confidence at an all time low, imagine having a machine like Joyce chasing you around the ring for 12 rounds then see where AJ is mentally. I would love to see this fight personally.
          Fact Fact Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Joyce is getting desperate, he turned pro way too late, is now pushing 40 and likely starting to notice the training getting harder, and the engine starting to slow down just that little bit.

It's not like he's got great skills to fall back on, as soon as he loses 10% physically he's finished, and that will happen before he gets to a world title. This is why he's become so vocal all of a sudden, he knows he's running out of time FAST.

Lesson people, don't wait until your 30s to turn pro
            Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 04-02-2022, 04:43 AM.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

I think he could very well walk AJ down especially now with his confidence at an all time low, imagine having a machine like Joyce chasing you around the ring for 12 rounds then see where AJ is mentally. I would love to see this fight personally.
              If you care to take the emotion out of it which I know is very hard when it comes to AJ around here, any fight where one guys chance of winning rides on his ability to tank a power punchers shots is never a sensible bet.

This would look like Mosley-Margarito at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

If you care to take the emotion out of it which I know is very hard when it comes to AJ around here, any fight where one guys chance of winning rides on his ability to tank a power punchers shots is never a sensible bet.

This would look like Mosley-Margarito at heavyweight.
                Only way he has a chance is to fight like he did in Ruiz 2 if he tries to trade with Joyce that would be a very silly idea but the thing is does AJ have the confidence in himself to do that for 12 rounds against Joyce? I’m not so sure. AJ has a shaky chin and a bad gas tank the 2 opposite things of Joyce who would be swinging on AJ all night. We need to see this fight and I don’t know how you saying he is desperate why wouldn’t he want to fight AJ or Fury he’s called both of thek out.
                Fact Fact Idunnoshet Idunnoshet like this.

Comment

Those two losses really chipped away at his fragile mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Only way he has a chance is to fight like he did in Ruiz 2 if he tries to trade with Joyce that would be a very silly idea but the thing is does AJ have the confidence in himself to do that for 12 rounds against Joyce? I’m not so sure. AJ has a shaky chin and a bad gas tank the 2 opposite things of Joyce who would be swinging on AJ all night. We need to see this fight and I don’t know how you saying he is desperate why wouldn’t he want to fight AJ or Fury he’s called both of thek out.
                    Again your assuming that Joyce can tank AJs shots like its a complete given. Joyce is plodding and very open, AJ will have plenty of chances to land the right hand from early in the fight.

The real question mark is on Joyce as the unproven fighter to demonstrate he can take flush AJ right hands over and over again until AJ gasses out.

I'm betting he can not.

After only 1 or 2 rights from AJ I see Joyce backing up, and as soon as he does that the fight is over.

Comment

Working...
                    X