Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring Booted From McIntyre's Training Team; Will Work With Robles For May Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herring Booted From McIntyre's Training Team; Will Work With Robles For May Bout

Jamel Herring's next chapter will feature a few new faces in his corner. The former 130-pound titlist from Coram, New York, said he will no longer be working with his longtime trainer Brian 'BoMac' McIntyre, best known as the head coach for WBO welterweight titlist Terence Crawford, but the decision was not mutual. According to Herring, McIntyre was the one who first indicated to him that working together was no longer a viable option and suggested to Herring that he should find another trainer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Herring all class as usual.

Comment

Asked if Herring’ alliance with MTK was one example that led to the souring of their relationship, McIntyre acknowledged that it played a role. It is not clear if Herring is still under contract with MTK.

“That has something to do with it,” McIntyre said. “That was one of the things. That was kind of the straw that broke the camel’s back.
      Isn't Crawford also with MTK? So why was Herring going to MTK the "straw that broke the camel's back"...?

Comment

Curious to know what caused this rift. Thought Herring looked solid working with Crawford's squad. Sounds like it's more than just difference in opinions on business.

Comment

I think it would be a safe bet to say this was about money.

Comment

McIntyre wants the management money.. MTK swooped in & cut Herring that chiiiizzz eck!!
            MC Hammer MC Hammer likes this.

Comment

Wow, not sure what Bomac playing at, but there is something fishy about Herring being hung out to dry.

Comment

Herring a veteran at hiding money more than likely and Bo Mac looking to eat more Big Macs so he like how that N (word) going to play me after all I did for him; that’s it; he better find a new trainer with his old finished a(Ss)! These Bo Macs words not mine.
                Last edited by hitmanjosh; 04-01-2022, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Isn't Crawford also with MTK? So why was Herring going to MTK the "straw that broke the camel's back"...?
                  Nah Crawford isn't with MTK or anyone else at the moment

Comment

I heard it was a dispute over the fact bomac asked herring to bring him 4 cheeseburgers over to the gym but he only brung 3 over and that's unforgivable in his eyes

Comment

Working...
                    X