Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker: I Think I'm Too Big, Too Strong, I'll Get Andrade Out of There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker: I Think I'm Too Big, Too Strong, I'll Get Andrade Out of There!

WBO INTERNATIONAL SUPER middleweight champion Zach Parker, along with his promoter Frank Warren and manager Neil Marsh, convened at the BT Sport Studios for the opening press conference ahead of his challenge for the WBO Interim world title against the unbeaten two-weight world champion Demetrius Andrade on May 21.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker beats Andrade.

Comment

If you don't know Parker you will do soon. This should be a great fight and test these two to the limits. Hearn has made a mess of Andrades career and this is not a well thought out move from Him , if Andrade wins he will I'm sure be taken to the absolute limit but fancy Zach's youth and power to prevail. Andrade was an excellent fighter at middleweight but never got the opportunities under Hearn and now it's maybe too late.
      Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

If Andrade loses it's essentially a wrap. He hasn't had a big win since his days at 154 which plays into the opportunities he has lost, not to mention the headache he has been throughout his career. I guess he could still get a fight or 2 if he lowers his price tag. He really only has himself to blame in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          If you don't know Parker you will do soon. This should be a great fight and test these two to the limits. Hearn has made a mess of Andrades career and this is not a well thought out move from Him , if Andrade wins he will I'm sure be taken to the absolute limit but fancy Zach's youth and power to prevail. Andrade was an excellent fighter at middleweight but never got the opportunities under Hearn and now it's maybe too late.
          Against tomato cans.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Andrade gases after 8 or 9 rounds and it will probably be worse at 168 that's Parkers chance to run away with the fight. He will have to keep it close up to that point in order to win because I dont think he stops Andrade

Comment

They praying on his downfall. Same ppl saying Parker's gonna do this & that aren't gonna give Andrade credit when he beats him. Boxing is full clowns Bozos to be exact.
              Castilo Castilo Sosay Sosay like this.

Comment

You guys are Funny. Andrade is clearly low reward high risk for other fighters. How can you blame the only guy at 160 that is willing to face anyone to get the shot. He's asked and tried to fight GGG,BJS,CHARLO etc. Not one of those top guys are willing to face each other in case they lose out on Nelo. Yeah Andrade wants him but no one is telling me he wouldn't fight those others. Yeah he's boring but at least he seems to really want to test himself against the other top guys.

benevidez at 168 seems to be the other guy that is willing to face top names. GGG or Charlo has no excuse not fighting him. BJS tried to cheat and still got a payday so I really don't blame anyone except the promoters and the fans.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                  They praying on his downfall. Same ppl saying Parker's gonna do this & that aren't gonna give Andrade credit when he beats him. Boxing is full clowns Bozos to be exact.
                  Nobody praying on that, the man is too irrelevant to waste any amount of prayer on. Let me ask you this, what is Andrade's biggest win? I bet you'll avoid answering that and label me a hater or something along those lines. Or maybe you'll go on how it's everyone elses fault why he hasn't had a big fight except Andrade himself. At what point does he deserve any criticism?
                  Last edited by jonnyc420; 04-01-2022, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Against tomato cans.
                    Because other guys not named Nelo were too scared to fight him. Get it right!

Comment

Working...
                    X