Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Savannah Marshall, Femke Hermans - Ready For WBO Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Savannah Marshall, Femke Hermans - Ready For WBO Title Clash

Marshall, Hermans Weights Photos Gallery - Savannah "The Silent Assassin" Marshall's defence of her WBO World Female Middleweight title against former WBO World Champion Femke Hermans takes place on Saturday 2nd April and will headline an event airing live and exclusively in the UK on Sky Sports. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

As long as Marshall comes out victorious, she will face Shields next. I doubt that their showdown will be delayed and ruined by bs politics.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
      As long as Marshall comes out victorious, she will face Shields next. I doubt that their showdown will be delayed and ruined by bs politics.
      I'm actually looking forward to seeing that fight. Marshall being the only loss that Shields has taken as a boxer pro or ams makes it interesting. I believe Shields beats Marshall in an action full throttle fight.

Comment

Whoa! The 'GWOAT' pulled-up in-di-hoe. Stunt'n wit a 30K charm. I dont think Savanah Marshall is making that much for fighting Claressa Shieldd's left-overs.

Like Gucci said : Look at my charm, my chain hangs down to my d...I'm icy, so Icy, so Icy! All dees gurls excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I'm actually looking forward to seeing that fight. Marshall being the only loss that Shields has taken as a boxer pro or ams makes it interesting. I believe Shields beats Marshall in an action full throttle fight.
          If Femke was able to outbox Marshall, I’ve no doubt that Shields will do it even better. Marshall’s power is still a game changer. Shields will need to stay sharp.

Comment

Working...
          X