Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: If Josh Taylor Comes To 147 - That Could Be a Massive Domestic Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: If Josh Taylor Comes To 147 - That Could Be a Massive Domestic Fight

Welterweight contender Conor Benn is very willing to face a former world champion in a big domestic showdown, but says his two of his targets - Kell Brook and Amir Khan - are demanding way too much money.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Josh Taylor is such a bum that the betting line would be in favor of a unproven and green Conor Benn. Even that boring English-Bum who stunk-up the undercard of Alex Rocha vs. Blair Cobbs, Michael McKinson, schools Taylor.

As I said before , the boxingscene must remove Josh Taylor from their P4P, immediately.

Comment

Benn never did anything to make me believe, he can beat Taylor. Josh stayed at 140 too long, but he wasn't granny banging. He fought the best he could find, not yesterdays retirees.

Comment

Going off the lad already,
        #rematchroomdiet
        Boxed nobody & he thinks he's calling the shots.
        RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
          #rematchroomdiet
          What do you think of the rematch clause in the Kambosos - Haney fight?

Comment

Honestly I'd favour Benn, Taylor got battered by a domestic level lightweight, Benn would bang him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
              #rematchroomdiet
              Hash tags? Are you 12 year old girl?

Comment

Benn has got that terrible Eddie Hearn mindset .Hearn goes in and calls Benn the future face of DAZN and off they both go .Great but to be a star and a name you need to fight someone conor has had 20 fights and fought no one and looks unlikely to until a huge payday. Fans are again being conned by Hearn at 20 and 0 he should at least be fighting for the European title but they know David Avanesyan would wipe the floor with him. Hearn is looking to do another Joshua with Conor which financially was amazing but in boxing terms not so amazing .Good luck to Benn but lets be real!

Comment

Why is Benn always talking about domestic fights? F u c k that how about talking about any decent fight for Benn. Algieri wasnt what I wanna see from this dude. He needs to move up the ladder before he gets stuck in the middle. Let's see Benn vs Jamal James. Taylor is a seriously credible opponent but I'm not sure he ever does anything at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Honestly I'd favour Benn, Taylor got battered by a domestic level lightweight, Benn would bang him out.
                    I don’t think Benn would beat Catterall nor Josh Taylor, that’s only my personal opinion however

Comment

Working...
                    X