Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Rewatched Several Times, Scored Catterall Fight 113-112 For Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Rewatched Several Times, Scored Catterall Fight 113-112 For Myself

Undisputed junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor is still dealing with the backlash of his controversial twelve round split decision win over mandatory challenger Jack Catterall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy to convince your mind of something if you tell yourself it's true over and over.

Comment

Sure you did Teo.

Comment

You got your ass kicked, bruh
        NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro likes this.

Comment

I’ve been a Taylor fan for years, over a decade but man he’s testing my patience with this sort of BS. So delusional man. It’s the boxercise Ben effect IMO.

Comment

I don't expect Josh to admit he got a gift, but he should just keep his mouth shut and move on. Don't try to feed us this pig slop, because we're not going for it.
            wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

This is the 2nd time, and no matter how many times Taylor scores it for himself doesn't change the fact that he should have lost and was bailed out by some good ol' home cooking.

Comment

You lost. Stop lying and trying to justify it

Comment

Shamelessness is communicable disease. Don't hang around with Teo.
                  Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Fighters, well athletes in general are extremely prideful people.

If Taylor thinks he won, so be it. But he should give Catterall a rematch regardless if he wants to win back some respect from the boxing public and silence the doubters.

In recent memory, fighters like Canelo, Floyd, and Pac won close fights (draw in Canelo's case) that could have gone to their opponent. And while none of them admitted to losing, they still gave rematches.

Comment

Working...
                    X