Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erickson Lubin Grinds Hard For Sebastian Fundora Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erickson Lubin Grinds Hard For Sebastian Fundora Eliminator

Erickson Lubin Training Camp photos gallery - Top super welterweight contender Erickson "Hammer" Lubin will look to "rewrite history" and move one step closer to becoming a world champion when he faces undefeated Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora in their eagerly-anticipated showdown for the WBC Super Welterweight Interim Title on Saturday, April 9 live on SHOWTIME in a Premier Boxing Champions event from the Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I always wear my STL hat too.

Comment

One guy with no chin vs a guy who sticks his chin out like a Sailor holding a lantern. May be a scenario where the first guy who hurts the other guy wins the fight.
      MinuteMaid5 MinuteMaid5 likes this.

Comment

Lubin is a talented fighter but his chin will be something that I think will stop him from being great

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          One guy with no chin vs a guy who sticks his chin out like a Sailor holding a lantern. May be a scenario where the first guy who hurts the other guy wins the fight.
          lol, too funny!

Comment

Working...
          X