Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Ugas-Pacquiao Was Like Larry Holmes Fighting Ali, Terry Norris Beating Up Leonard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Ugas-Pacquiao Was Like Larry Holmes Fighting Ali, Terry Norris Beating Up Leonard

Yordenis Ugas and his team are well aware that they'll encounter a fresher, stronger, taller, younger opponent than Manny Pacquiao on April 16.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao against Ugas was not as way past his prime as the comparisons he made with Holmes and Leonard, but good to know he knows some boxing history. Respect.

Comment

PAC was 70 fights into career against ugas and older than Ali and SRL. But PAC was still at a higher level than Ali and SRL, that's a testament to PACs greatness.
      Pac was favourite, was SRL against Norris?

Comment

I wander how he would think. If it was him the one that fought pacquio.

Comment

I mean what would Spence said if he fought Pacquiao???

”I beat one of the greatest fighters of all time and this is my legacy fight”

I hope Ugas beats Spence.

Comment

16 month layoff and he is going to fight a sharp Ugas. Spence took no tune up but he says that he needs the challenge in order to have his drive in training.

Comment

That was the same version of Pac that Spence was going to fight. Lol

Pac was way past his best days, but he wasn't completely shot like Ali was against Holmes. Ali was already showing signs of Parkinson's by that point.

Leonard against Norris is more of a fair comparison, but Pac still had way more in the tank against Ugas than Leonard had against Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                16 month layoff and he is going to fight a sharp Ugas. Spence took no tune up but he says that he needs the challenge in order to have his drive in training.
                I commend Spence for that just like the DSG fight after the car wreck. I'm not the same fan of Soence I once because we haven't seen him and Bud fight but he doesn't take soft touches in the ring
                STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Stuff like this makes me not want to root for Spence ,that Pac was literally the same one you was going to fight and most likely brag about the win afterwards . Picking on an old man instead of fighting Crawford
                  Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

I hope Ugas derails him in spectacular fashion. Spence has become bothersome. He has ducked Crawford for too long. Somehow PBC gets these guys to drink their kool-aid and they all start ducking and diving for money. Very few fighters do it for the fight anymore. Just f***ing fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X