Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I'm Glad Canelo-Bivol is Taking Place, Boxing is Far Above Politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I'm Glad Canelo-Bivol is Taking Place, Boxing is Far Above Politics

Mauricio Sulaim?n, president of the World Boxing Council (WBC), is fully back the decision by everyone involved to move forward with the planned showdown between Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and WBA light heavyweight world champion Dmitry Bivol of Russia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wbc should just strip Canelo and give Benavidez the belt ffs. It’s obvious Canelo is ducking Benavidez. Canelo is the only boxer in history who cherrypicked his way to become undisputed while not fighting the best in the division.

Comment

Boxing is above politics.

translation: I give no fcks about anything other than my own personal gains.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        Wbc should just strip Canelo and give Benavidez the belt ffs. It’s obvious Canelo is ducking Benavidez. Canelo is the only boxer in history who cherrypicked his way to become undisputed while not fighting the best in the division.
        benvidez should move up in weight and fight artur beterivev

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
          Stfu yu racist lowlife piece of shyttt.

****k off you dumb cvnt

Comment

Yet politics in boxing usually prevails over the integrity of the sport, Franchise doe.
            Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by maespinoza1990 View Post

benvidez should move up in weight and fight artur beterivev
              Yup and if he wins him and Canelo can fight to unify the titles.

Comment

Remember his dad was close to Don King , as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree .He couldn't give a hoot....

Comment

Unless the boxer or promoter did something then it is dumb to cancel. We are not responsible for others actions

Comment

Canelo will taste Bivol's blood. He will be hero of Ukrainians.

Comment

Working...
                    X