Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Eyes KO Win: I'm Confident I Can Stop David Lemieux!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Eyes KO Win: I'm Confident I Can Stop David Lemieux!

Unbeaten two-time world champion and Phoenix-native David "El Bandera Roja" Benav?dez will look to thrill the crowd in his home state for the second consecutive time when he battles former world champion David Lemieux in a 12-round showdown for the vacant Interim WBC Super Middleweight Title headlining live on SHOWTIME Saturday, May 21 from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you can't stop this washed up version of an already lousy boxer, don't call out Canelo again. That is of course if Beni can make the weight.

Comment

I miss the prime David Lemieux. No, he was never a greatly skilled boxer as the poster above me already alluded to. But his punches were alot of fun to watch, he was one of my favorites for a little while. But this should be easy work for the other David
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        If you can't stop this washed up version of an already lousy boxer, don't call out Canelo again. That is of course if Beni can make the weight.
        U sound like the typical no talent having hating MF'er on Boxingscene!
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

It's funny even Plant's resume will be better than Bumavidez.

Uzcategui+Dirrell+Canelo >> Dirrell+Lemieux

Comment

Can't believe Lemieux is only 33, seems like he's been around forever.

Comment

On some level, isn't this a "sneaky good while it lasts" kind of fight? Not like it is a secret what either of these guys will do. Lemieux out to save his career, Benavidez out to make a career statement to get his name in the lights.

Seriously. Could be sneaky fun. While it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                On some level, isn't this a "sneaky good while it lasts" kind of fight? Not like it is a secret what either of these guys will do. Lemieux out to save his career, Benavidez out to make a career statement to get his name in the lights.

Seriously. Could be sneaky fun. While it lasts.
                I don't think there's anything "sneaky" about it. It's gonna be a fun fight for sure! Two action fighters throwing bombs (Lemieux) and punches in bunches (Benavidez) - what's not to love? I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

There is no way this fight can be boring.

Comment

That’s the least he can do.

Comment

Working...
                    X