Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Roman: Fulton Didn't Handle Pressure Well, I Plan To Surprise Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Roman: Fulton Didn't Handle Pressure Well, I Plan To Surprise Him

Thompson Boxing's former undisputed super bantamweight world champion, Daniel Roman (29-3-1, 10 KOs), has enlisted an elite strength and conditioning program ahead of his fight against WBC and WBO super bantamweight champion Stephen Fulton (20-0, 8 KOs). Premier Boxing Champions and SHOWTIME Sports will broadcast the 12-round world title clash on June 4, 2022, live from The Armory in Minneapolis, MN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a great fight. I had Roman beating MJ and he never got his rematch.

Comment

This will be another good fight. Fulton has been on a roll fighting a bunch of highly rated contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        This is a great fight. I had Roman beating MJ and he never got his rematch.
        That should've warranted a rematch especially with Daniel not having a full training camp.

Regardless Fulton does well with pressure fighters, he was step for step with Figueroa who should be fighting in a higher division and before Figuroa he fought that other pressure fighter and dismantled him

Comment

Another GREAT night for Boxing! COOL BOY, LET'S GO! Where's Brandon Figueroa? I need to see him @ 126! King Tug, or GRJ! MAN UP!

Comment

There are some fighters that for some reason don't get the props they deserve. " Baby face assassin" is one. I watched the Uzbek fight and was very dissapointed with matchroom pulling a top rank move in unjust robbery! If Roman does not overtrain he should take care of business. Go get him CHAMP!

Comment

Working...
            X