Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Castano Rematch: Showtime Tripleheader Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Castano Rematch: Showtime Tripleheader Official

Unified WBC, WBA and IBF World Champion Jermell Charlo and WBO World Champion Brian Castano will meet in a rematch of one of 2021's most significant fights as again seek to become the first ever undisputed 154-pound champion in the four-belt era on Saturday, May 14 live on SHOWTIME from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. Charlo vs. Castano II was previously announced to take place on March 19, but was rescheduled after Castano suffered an arm injury in training.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Al “Mr USA” Haymon strikes again with an excellent card on showtime

Comment

I hope Castano realizes he can't win a points victory. That draw in the first fight was BS

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Al “Mr USA” Haymon strikes again with an excellent card on showtime
        I hope Boots steals the show and I believe he can and will. I'm not sure if this is a final eliminiator or just another eliminator to put a tag on the fight. That kid is due a shot IMO
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I hope Boots steals the show and I believe he can and will. I'm not sure if this is a final eliminiator or just another eliminator to put a tag on the fight. That kid is due a shot IMO
          Boots steals every show he is on because his skill level looks like it could possibly generational….for this generation anyway…..
          Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

I had Castano winning a very close fight. The tenth round saved Charlo from losing. This is a good one and it’s free

Comment

one of the judges had it 117 - 111 charlo lol

Comment

Clayton is a good fighter, very intrigued with his fight against Boots that has looked impressive.

Comment

this Card is far more PPV Worthy than Tank vs Rolly but Thank You Espinoza and Showtime for putting it on the Network and not PPV!

Comment

Charlo better come prepared. I had Castano winning the first fight.

This is going to be a great card. On Sho is even better.

I wonder if they do a “free view” weekend that weekend?

Comment

Working...
                    X