Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivera: I Wanted To Show Adorno I Can Punch, Too; He Was In Survival Mode The Whole Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rivera: I Wanted To Show Adorno I Can Punch, Too; He Was In Survival Mode The Whole Time

MINNEAPOLIS - Michel Rivera knew he was the better boxer well before the opening bell for his eventual win over Joseph Adorno. The unbeaten lightweight contender sought out to prove much more in his recent unanimous decision win, only to find a less than cooperative opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Adorno was fighting like a fighter with a 14-3 record with only 2 KO's. Ran like a bich.

Comment

Adorno only throws like 40 punches per round or less. When ever he double jabbed Rivera had no answer and Rivera would not press either. He did not go into another gear because his jab was working and Adorno was fighting his fight. Lets see when someone that pressures more with a chin Rivera can hold his composure.

Comment

Crap fight............

Comment

Adorno held back,he could've done more ,rivera is very beatable, adorno was on no way trying to survive ,he tried but held back

Comment

Working...
          X