Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia-Jacobs: Negotiations Ongoing For Fight At Catchweight On DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia-Jacobs: Negotiations Ongoing For Fight At Catchweight On DAZN

Jaime Munguia won't fight Jermall Charlo on June 18, but he might get a chance to face a former middleweight champion during that month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yawn. Jacobs deserves respect and admiration for what he’s come through to become a champion, but he’s
    clearly washed. I knew he was through during the Ryder fight when he landed a combo flush on Ryder’s face and then stopped and danced backward as though he was afraid he’d angered Ryder. Odd. As for Munguia, what a weak alternative to fighting Charlo.

Comment

Daniel Jacobs career might end with this fight. He's not the smartest fighter, he has a bad corner, and Munguia showed that he belonged with his last fight. Jacobs has shown that he no longer belongs....or doesn't know how to. I had him beating GGG though.

Comment

Jacobs got robbed in the Ryder fight but he's clearly been done since the Canelo fight. He did not at all look like himself against Chavez, Rosado, or Ryder.

Comment

Why catch weight? Are they not in the same weight class?

JFL at being a boxing fan.

Comment

Jacobs might get real hurt if he's done done. Hopefully, the money good.

Comment

Danm, Not excited at all. Not garbage but nothing worth being excited for

Comment

I like it. Jacobs still living off the fact he gave GGG and Canelo tough close fights and getting another big fight off a loss but I and most thought Jacobs beat Ryder but got robbed so coming off a loss doesn't bother me. Jacobs is still dangerous and can absolutely win this fight.

Comment

Munguia turns down a Charlo fight for a championship belt to fight Jacob's at a catch weight. It makes no logical sense. Why should fans care about this fight at all? Boxing and it's illogical moves never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                    Daniel Jacobs career might end with this fight. He's not the smartest fighter, he has a bad corner, and Munguia showed that he belonged with his last fight. Jacobs has shown that he no longer belongs....or doesn't know how to. I had him beating GGG though.
                    He showed he belonged by beating another unproven guy?
                    Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X