Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Willing Move Up, Face Ilunga Makabu For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Willing Move Up, Face Ilunga Makabu For WBC Title

Despite winning the WBA light heavyweight world title eliminator last December to become the mandatory challenger for WBA champion Dmitry Bivol, 43-0 Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez is waiting for a crack at the gold.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Careful Zurdo... Makabu put ATG Tony Bellew on the mat, so watch out.

Comment

I like this dude. He has a plan and it could play in his favor. Win the WBC cruiserweight title then taunt Canelo into a fight and make life changing money in the process. I could see that happening because I think he can beat Makabu
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

War Zurdo!

Comment

Ramirez certainly would beat any Makabu, and possibly the other cruiserweight champions in a bare division.

This guy is close to 50-0, breaking Marciano's record and equalling Mayweather. Not really his fault if he can't get the big fights.

Maybe he shall get one or more of Canelo, Beterbiev and/ or Bivol in the ring. Actually, a light heavyweight fight with him and Benavidez would be a war, one of the best fights of the last ten years maybe.

Comment

Has this guy ever done anything in any weightclass? How about settling down and establishing some dominance at a weightclass?

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              I like this dude. He has a plan and it could play in his favor. Win the WBC cruiserweight title then taunt Canelo into a fight and make life changing money in the process. I could see that happening because I think he can beat Makabu
              Exactly, he knows what canelo wants so he will make sure to be the one that has it.

Not only that, canelo took zurdo's chance at the WBA 175 pound title so in return Zurdo wants to take something from canelo.

Go for it Zurdo, teach these others how it's done, don't just sit and wait and wish upon a star.
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

This guy is a joke.

Comment

Get em Zurdo

Comment

Might as well since carnelo took bivol fight from him

Comment

Working...
                    X