Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano Putting in Work For Katie Taylor Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano Putting in Work For Katie Taylor Showdown

Amanda Serrano Training Photos Gallery - Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano are set to make history in an epic battle for Taylor's undisputed Lightweight title at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, April 30 live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In all honesty, and call me macho if you like, but this is the first female fight I'm really looking forward to. Was also quite impressed with the Australian Blonde bomber Ebanie Bridges, for all the right, and wrong reasons...

Comment

Yeah put in that work.

Tell me did her "trainer smile" while this work was getting put in?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Yeah put in that work.

Tell me did her "trainer smile" while this work was getting put in?
        I'm pretty sure she's not being trained by Jeep Horn.

Comment

Amanda can Bang, I’m Looking forward to this one

Comment

I think Serrano can win by decision. She throws more punches than Taylor. I would like to see a KO though.

Comment

They are going to keep the Taylor gravy train flowing. Controversial SD in favor of Taylor who will look sloppy again while Amanda will be landing the sharp, straight punches and counters and win the eye test.

Comment

It's Katie Taylor MD on points for me. Serrano is an excellent boxer, but no way near as physical and fit as Delfine Persoon, not as powerful as Natasha Jonas, not as heavy handed as Christina Linardatou: all Taylor points victims. Katie's swansong maybe as she is definitely slowing down.

Comment

Hearn will have the judges in his pockets. Taylor by robbery.

Comment

This will be a handy enough fight for Taylor, I just look at serrano resume and it's rubbish. It's a huge step up for serrano and I can't see her winning more than two rounds. 8-2 in rounds to Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                    X