Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence vs. Ugas: Showtime Telecast Details, ALL ACCESS Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence vs. Ugas: Showtime Telecast Details, ALL ACCESS Information

The network will for the first time televise a special Showtime Championship Boxing headlined by WBA Welterweight Champion Radzhab Butaev and top contender Eimantas Stanionis in a battle of unbeatens taking place immediately before the four-fight Spence vs. Ugas SHOWTIME PPV from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The Showtime telecast begins live at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT and also features unbeaten rising star Brandun Lee taking on Zachary Ochoa in a super lightweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Overall a good card with the most of these fighters having styles that make for entertaining bouts. I wish there was more than two all access episodes but I’ll take what I can get.

Comment

Love the All Access serires, glad they are giving this fight 2 episodes, this fight is worth it.

Comment

I've got Butaev over Stanionis - thoughts??

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          I agree with you and would love to see him and Boots after that.
          SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Butaev has the pedigree and has dealt with that pressure style a lot I’m sure. Should be a violent fight either way you slice it.
            SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Have to agree with you there. The relentless pressure combined with power punches and hammering away at the body is a very difficult style to deal. I don’t think Stanionis will be able to make it to the championship rounds.

Comment

Spare no expenses, Stephen! Spare none! A lavish Texas rollout might be a nice touch for the fans! Can't wait for this one.

PS: I wish he handled the Paulie situation a bit better so he'd still be around to call the fights. Abner's...well....he's, meh.

Comment

Working...
                X