Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko Support Usyk's Decision To Take Joshua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko Support Usyk's Decision To Take Joshua Rematch

Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko have both voiced their support to countryman Oleksandr Usyk, who decided to leave Ukraine to start training for a planned rematch with Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sad that he's going to get ktfo though

Comment

It's actually pretty smart. Let's see if the rematch gets made

Comment

I see Usyk going ahead with the rematch as a positive for the Ukrainians. His actions on such a public stage can be a voice heard worldwide and he can use it as a platform to possibly help his people way more than toting a gun ever could. Good call by Usyk IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          I see Usyk going ahead with the rematch as a positive for the Ukrainians. His actions on such a public stage can be a voice heard worldwide and he can use it as a platform to possibly help his people way more than toting a gun ever could. Good call by Usyk IMO
          exactly well put. it gives his people hope and boost in morale

Comment

Entire planet of sports fans outside of Russia and Hearniac Incels will be Usyk fans for this easy defense and then unification
            Boxing Goat Boxing Goat likes this.

Comment

Joshua rematch is more important than defending your country? Money is more important than your country under siege? I hope Joshua fks him up this time around and he can go home beat up to a country in flames because I would rather die helping ppl in need than entertaining hearn anytime.
              NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Seems to me Usyk saw the writing on the wall: Why would I fight for a guy who is a US puppet and already fled to Poland? Not sure why anyone if fighting for the puppet Zelensky

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                  Seems to me Usyk saw the writing on the wall: Why would I fight for a guy who is a US puppet and already fled to Poland? Not sure why anyone if fighting for the puppet Zelensky
                  how you know he fled to poland?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
                    Joshua rematch is more important than defending your country? Money is more important than your country under siege? I hope Joshua fks him up this time around and he can go home beat up to a country in flames because I would rather die helping ppl in need than entertaining hearn anytime.
                    What if he uses that money to help the people of Ukraine? Let's say he wins, and the first thing he says is "Liberate Ukraine!" and then uses his money to feed the troops? Buys them supplies. Gives them hope.
                    ChrisCook ChrisCook likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X