Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu: I Can't Wait To Fight In U.S. Again, My Dream Is To Fight In Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu: I Can't Wait To Fight In U.S. Again, My Dream Is To Fight In Vegas

MINNEAPOLIS - Tim Tszyu's U.S. debut ended in victory but only marked the start of his American dream. The unbeaten junior middleweight contender stepped outside of his comfort zone back home in Australia, overcoming an opening round knockdown to outpoint Terrell Gausha over twelve rounds Saturday evening at The Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I promise you one thing, Canelo will NEVER fight Tim Tszyu. Tszyu is too skilled for Canelo. Let’s not forget Canelo couldn’t even stop Matthew Hatton and Lovemore Ndou!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
      I promise you one thing, Canelo will NEVER fight Tim Tszyu. Tszyu is too skilled for Canelo. Let’s not forget Canelo couldn’t even stop Matthew Hatton and Lovemore Ndou!
      Obsessed with Canelo much?
      VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

I dont want to see this bum fight on any card in the US.. weak ass combinations punches. Hes fights like a robot punching a punching bag smfh

Comment

Tszyu has some work to do at 154 but he made a statement as to why he belongs in the division this past weekend. One thing I know, Charlo's right hand is a lot stronger and more consistent than that of a Gausha (whom faired well for himself early on). If Tzsyu gets caught at the end of one of Jermell's right hands, it's lights OUT!

I haven't seen much of Tszyu over the years but I'm willing to go back and watch a bit more since he looks like he'll be around for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
            I don't know if you are serious or joking.

Comment

Tszyu looked like his father minus the balance, crushing right hand and the fast 3 piece combo. Same bad habits that they invite the right hand in and are a bit to stationary. He will have to learn to step back in an angle to avoid punches and get out of the line of punches especially from the right.

He looked good with stamina and determination but I was not impressed.

Comment

I can see Tim doing good in the B class, where he can out work the less dedicated, but he's flawed in a way that he can't fix. Both his jaw and his power are suspect and his skills are robotic. Maybe he'll improve, but I get the impression what you see is what you get.
                labaria labaria likes this.

Comment

Tszyu is a top contender and world class fighter.

But, I do believe that others such as Charlo, Castano and Harrison wouldn't mind fighting Tim, now that they saw a couple of flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

I don't know if you are serious or joking.
                    He is a 24/7 troll. He used to contribute to the boards but has gone 100% troll for some time now.

Comment

Working...
                    X