Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington Gets Career Back on Track With World Title Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington Gets Career Back on Track With World Title Win

By Corey Erdman - For most human beings and many fighters, going through what Josh Warrington went through against Mauricio Lara in February of 2021 would be enough to change them psychologically forever. On that night, Warrington was shocked by an unheralded opponent, his jaw blasted by Lara's unhinged attack so often that it physically cracked. Warrington got away from his steady, workmanlike approach, went for broke, and was met by a man better equipped for that kind of battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well done kiko.
    the KD in the 1st, Kiko was wide with his right n his lead dropped a few inches.

Comment

He’s a make-believe champ unless he tackles his unfinished business with Lara as far as I’m concerned.
      Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Kiko has the heart of a lion and Warrington needs to deal with the Lara debacle to get his career back on track. Until he does that his title is meaningless!
        Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Agreed, Warrington has made that title worthless after that headbutt and shoulder-filled performance. Hopefully Lara deals with him like he did in the first fight (and might have done in the second if his head hadn't been gashed by another headbutt...) honestly... and he smiles like the village idiot gaping at cheese afterwards...
          Last edited by -SRR-; 03-28-2022, 07:43 AM.
          Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Josh kept grinding his head against Kiko's overtime they got close. That cut just complicated things too much. Now that has a title lets see the Lara rubber match, sill unfinished business their. I thing Josh can win if he stays away from a fire fight for the first half of the fight.

Comment

I didn’t think it was possible for anything to be worse than British officiating lately, but the way the British press has acted like Josh Warrington homers takes the cake. The DAZN broadcasters during the fight were shameless and biased - ignoring Warrington’s constant head butting and over praising his performance. Now I actually heard another British boxing guy, Steve Bunce, dismiss the criticism over Warrington’s head butts as “so what - that’s boxing.” Crazy.

Comment

Marcus McDonnell, I hope some random stranger slaps you across your mouth! You screwed Kiko Martinez, Josh Warrington had his jaw-broke and the fight was halfway complete.

Comment

Lol. He said he’s gonna have sex with the missus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Marcus McDonnell, I hope some random stranger slaps you across your mouth! You screwed Kiko Martinez, Josh Warrington had his jaw-broke and the fight was halfway complete.
                    People love to talk about the U.S. having terrible judges, but they never mention how incompetent and biased the UK refs are. It’s like you’re fighting two people in the ring. It’s become a regular thing now when I watch these fights across the pond. These wanker refs officiating the fights always fail to warn their fighter for dirty tactics.
                    1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X