Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales, Orlando Salido - Trade Punches in Exhibition Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales, Orlando Salido - Trade Punches in Exhibition Fight

Salido, Morales Fight Photos Gallery - Former world champions Orlando "Siri" Salido and Erik "Terrible" Morale traded punches in an exhibition bout for charity. (photos by Stacey Snyder)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Washed up……..

Comment

So out of shape they had to fight in their tees lol well they got some fools money whoever that went and bought tickets lol
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

One legend and one very good fighter would’ve been a great fight back in the day.. Just looking at the pictures made me tired I know they were more tired lol glad to see them having fun in the ring ❤️

Comment

What an embarrassment to the great sport of boxing they both look like Butterbean Esh. I'm older than both started fighting at a heavier weight than both and I'm only 25 pounds over lightweight still and at my height it's normal, so I don't know what the hell happened to them!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            What an embarrassment to the great sport of boxing they both look like Butterbean Esh. I'm older than both started fighting at a heavier weight than both and I'm only 25 pounds over lightweight still and at my height it's normal, so I don't know what the hell happened to them!
            And the crazy thing is they'd probaly still stop you in a round or two
            Smash Smash gooderz84 gooderz84 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

And the crazy thing is they'd probaly still stop you in a round or two
              lmaoo

10char

Comment

Erik Morales was the Mexican fighter I enjoyed watching the most in my lifetime. Fought anybody, had great boxing skills but once he got caught clean, he’d get visibly pissed off and try to fook you up immediately.

Comment

It was fun to be there. Erik was nice enough to take pics with my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                    So out of shape they had to fight in their tees lol well they got some fools money whoever that went and bought tickets lol
                    Wake up idiot they 2 old timers having some fun and making a few dollars for charity.

Did you even read the first thing said.
                    " Former world champions Orlando “Siri” Salido and Erik “Terrible” Morale traded punches in an exhibition bout for charity. "

Comment

Working...
                    X