Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt: I'm Going To Rise From TKO Loss To Nakathila; Will Come Back Stronger Than Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt: I'm Going To Rise From TKO Loss To Nakathila; Will Come Back Stronger Than Ever

Miguel Berchelt believes he could've continued Saturday night in his loss to Jeremiah Nakathila. Luckily for the former WBC super featherweight champion, a Nevada State Athletic Commission doctor and referee Russell Mora saved the courageous Berchelt from himself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

100% delusional. He is shot to bits and can't block a punch and has no resistance. He was knocked out with one punch earlier in his career, has been through too many wars, Covid, a brutal beating a brutal KO followed by a brutal beating and a merciful stoppage. It is over for him, point blank.
    Last edited by richardt; 03-27-2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Good to see he hasn't fully crumbled and still has the will to go on. But that was a beating he took from Nakathila. If he gets handled by guys like this, it's hard to see him competing with the top guys at all. These bad, back to back KO losses might really have put an end to Berchelt's run at the top echilon. Credit to Nakathila for his dominant performance.
      Last edited by Griever0730; 03-27-2022, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Berchelt still green, gonna be a monster when he hits his prime

Comment

Wish him the best dude is a warrior , but I don't see it hope he has loved ones that can talk sense into him and he hangs up the gloves .
          BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

This is two fights in a row where I see a bad response after being hit, your ass need to retire why you still have your life and partial health.

Comment

Berchelt has never been the most fluid boxer - he's sorta herky jerky but he's looking straight up uncoordinated now. Needs to hang it up soon.

Berchelt would be a good opponent for Ryan Garcia - sort of tailor made. He has zero defense and he's slow but still has a name. Say what you will about Ryan Garcia but he's quick on his feet and he has a one hitter quitter.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I'm one of the few believers of Ryan's potential here but at this point,Berchelt does nothing for Ryan at this point in thier careers. After last night,Berchelt would be a sitting duck for Ryan's left hook,it would be cruel actually. I think JoJo or even Fortuna would be far better/credible opponents for him after Tagoe. They"ll atleast present a few problems where sadly at this point,Berchelt brings none. It's time for him to retire man,dude is Baranchyk level done.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

lol you're ****in done

Comment

If Berchelt was caught with something big and got knocked down and got back up and fought his heart out then yeah, maybe I could buy it. But he got knocked down by a jab, never fully recovered his legs, and threw desperation punches. It's a shame I really wanted him to come back. I think he should retire and if he still wants to lace up, do exhibition matches.

Comment

Working...
                    X