Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney Agrees To Fight Kambosos On June 5th In Melbourne As Part Of Multi-Fight Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney Agrees To Fight Kambosos On June 5th In Melbourne As Part Of Multi-Fight Deal

Devin Haney has the fight he said he wanted most for the past four months. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Haney has agreed to challenge George Kambosos Jr. on June 5 at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. ESPN will televise their 12-round, 135-pound title fight, which barring a draw or no-contest, will crown boxing's first fully unified lightweight champion in the four-belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For the true undisputed at 135
    Rodtang Rodtang siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

not sure why but I think haney gets it done....Though if it goes the distance aussie judges...
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I said Haney was screwed either way. He got the fight but now he’s stuck with Arum for about 2-3 yrs He had no choice though if he turned it down he’d be called a duck by the trolls. Let’s see if he makes it out the contract without being put on the shelf like Garcia, Waters, Ruiz etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth

He might but think we'll also see people upset that a black guy got this fight to begin with.
          I liked Haney until his U-turn. He insulted Canelo on social media and then got taken photos with him smh..

Comment

Great news! Props to both fighters, let's put an end to any of this undisputed controversy.

Comment

Get it over with so fans can move on. Let's see them fight other fighters next.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence
                Kambosos will upset blacks.
                Racist much?

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

I liked Haney until his U-turn. He insulted Canelo on social media and then got taken photos with him smh..
                  No way in hell a super sensitive pole smoker like you is gonna let someone insult your fantasy lover (Canelo) on social media. Action must be taken. Thank you for standing up for love........

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Get it over with so fans can move on. Let's see them fight other fighters next.
                    I think it’s a pretty good fight, don’t you?
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X