Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeremiah Nakathila Drops, Batters, Stops Miguel Berchelt in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeremiah Nakathila Drops, Batters, Stops Miguel Berchelt in Six

Jeremiah Nakathila redeemed himself and ruined Miguel Berchelt's comeback all at the same time Saturday night. Namibia's Nakathila battered Berchelt for most of their six-round lightweight fight at Resorts World Las Vegas, which caused referee Russell Mora to stop the action as soon as the sixth round ended. Nakathila landed numerous flush right hands to Berchelt's head, scored a knockdown during the third round and produced the biggest win of his career two fights after Shakur Stevenson out-boxed him in their 12-round, 130-pound title fight last June 12 at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Former junior lightweight world champion Miguel “El Alacrán” Berchelt, the fighting pride of Cancun, Mexico, has his sights squarely on the lightweight division’s top names. Berchelt will battle Namibian contender Jeremiah Nakathila in the 10-round main event Saturday, March 26 at the Resorts World Events Center located at Resorts World Las Vegas.

Comment

WAR El Alacran !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Two hard hitters should be a barn burner

Comment

Brady Jr gets the stoppage. Solid performance

Comment

19-2 Josue Vargas about to fight, back after Zepeda blasted him in a round, fighting a 15-5 Argentine

Comment

You guys watching in showtime right now? I live in canada so I can't get showtime. I was hoping the under cards would be streamed in youtube. The main cards I will get on my local sports channel.

Comment

Vargas down hard

Comment

Vargas is still a sitting duck. Lol

Comment

Vargas down again . Dude is overrated as hell. Top Rank gonna cut him or cash him out for good after this depending on the result

Comment

Working...
                    X